Exchanges and Returns
Returns, refunds, exchanges and store credits
If you believe you are entitled to an exchange of a Product or a store credit, resulting from the purchase of a Product on the Site, please notify us via email at email@example.com. In the email please specify the following information:
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- a description of the Product that you believe you are entitled to have exchanged or refunded and the reason for this
- details of the relevant Order, including your receipt number and an invoice for that Order
Products can also be returned for an exchange in person in store (Shop G4, 205 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia).
Unless we are obliged to exchange or refund your Product under Australian law, any exchange or refund of your Product or store credit is at our sole discretion. In particular, refunds or store credit will not be given for change of mind or incorrect choice of size, colour or style.
An exchange of any Product must be:
- initiated within 7 days of receipt of shipment;
- in the original packaging, in original condition (unworn), including sealed boxes, tags, branded dust bags and shoe boxes; and
- not have been a sale item, all sale items are not refundable, exchangeable or returnable.
Upon receipt and inspection of your return, we will contact you about next steps. Once determined the return is in compliance with our Terms, we may choose to:
- refund the price of the Product returned to your original payment method;
- provide you with a store credit worth 100% of the price of the Product returned; or
- exchange the Product for another size or another Product, subject to availability.
If you have used a store credit or gift cards to pay the full price of the Product, we will only reinstate the original amount of store credit.
If we agree to replace or exchange your Product, you must return the Product you received to us at Shop G4, 205 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and we will aim to ship a replacement Product to you in a timely manner.
If we agree to give you a refund, you must return the Product you received to us at Shop G4, 205 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000 Australia and we will aim to initiate your refund (or provide you with the applicable store credit) within seven business days of receiving the returned Product. Any refund will be by the same means of payment used for the original purchase. Any additional time that it may take for you to actually receive your refund will depend upon how quickly your financial institution processes the refund.
All approved exchanges and returns will incur additional shipping fees. We will not refund any shipping costs that you have paid at purchase to have the Product shipped to you, or the cost of any packaging you provide to send the Product back to us.
If the return, in our reasonable opinion, is not in compliance with these Terms, we will contact you to ship the Product back to you and you will be liable for the shipping costs both to and from us.
Miss Louise will not take responsibly for any Products lost or damaged in transit.
Store credits are applied to any account you may have set up with the same email address used to order your Products. Store credits cannot be transferred to other accounts. Store credit is valid for 6 months. Any balance that remains after the 6 months will be voided and will not be available for use.
Store credit cannot be redeemed or refunded for cash at any time. If you accept store credit for a cancellation or return, and then purchase further items with that store credit, you will only be able to accept store credit for the subsequent cancellation or return of those items – you will not be able to refund or return those further items for cash.
Shopping in Boutique Policy
- Goods in unaltered and original condition may be returned for exchange or credit note within seven days of purchase and must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase.
- Refund and Credit Notes: Credit notes will be provided on exchange for returned goods and must be used within six months of issue. Refunds will not be granted for change of mind, incorrect choice of size, colour or style.
- Refunds will only be considered and given against goods with an apparent manufacturing fault deemed solely by the relevant manufacturer of the goods and will be subject to proof of purchase; any such refunds will be by the same means of payment used for the original purchase.
205 Collins Street
Tel: 61 3 96547730